- Child centred
- Adaptive and sensitive to need
- Authentic in our relationships
Be yourself. Be brilliant.
… is to support all vulnerable learners, raising their aspirations through high quality engaging education which empowers and liberates their futures.
At The Keystone Academy, we believe that:
- Learning should be exciting and purposeful
- Every student should have the opportunity to reach their full potential, whatever that may be, regardless of their abilities, needs, disposition or background
- Neurodivergence should be celebrated and seen as a strength
- Nurturing the whole child prepares them for success and happiness in school and life
- Students learn best in a safe and respectful environment
- We can overcome challenges and achieve great things through collaboration
We believe our approach to education will ensure that all students leave Keystone Academy happy, well-balanced, life-long learners who are well prepared for their future beyond school.
By nurturing our students to acquire a repertoire of skills and knowledge anchored around their personal pathways, we will support them to progress towards high quality post-16 destinations. We will adapt to individual needs and provide a bespoke curriculum for academic, vocational as well as social and emotional learning. This well-rounded approach will support and encourage all students to achieve their highest possible outcomes, enabling them to realise their hopes and dreams.